What we offer
- Systems Integration
- Measurement Services
- Control Panels
- Pneumatic Controls
- Radio Communications
- PLC Programming
- ESD Valves
Leaders in Technology
We only use top notch equipment to provide quality service for a quality result. We will make sure to not disappoint.
Our approach in
We take new technology as a new learning process. We make sure we adapt and still make sure we provide the same quality service we have.
We take care of our own
We treat every employee we have as a family. Family means we have each others back. We help each other grow and we make sure to grow together as one.
AES LLC Safety Information
Our current management team has over 80 years combined experience in the Oil and Gas industry and possess a vast knowledge of industry standards and processes, when it comes to maintenance and turn key construction projects.
Along with our knowledge and expertise, we strive to maintain a strong safety program.
ALPHA ENERGY SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to providing a clean, safe and healthful work environment for its employees. ALPHA ENERGY SOLUTIONS, LLC and all employees must comply with all occupational safety and health standards and regulations established by the Occupational Safety and Health Act and state and local regulations. In addition, all employees are expected to obey safety rules, maintain and wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE) as well as exercise caution and common sense in all work activities.
All safety regulations and guidelines are provided in the AES Safety Manual, provided and accessible to all employees.
- TRIR score of 0.
- ISNET Grade of A along with acquiring and maintaining a RAVS+ rating.
- AES has a strict safety policy, holding bi-weekly tailgate meetings. Onsite Safety meetings by a Safety 3rd Party company in accordance with our customers, PEC and Isnet safety requirements is given to all AES employees on a monthly basis. Rosters of attendance is recorded on a safety matrix and all rosters filed accordingly based off of AES recordkeeping policies.
- A minimum of two BBS/Safety Observations per employee are done weekly. Observations are tracked and managed through the Iauditor system.
- Pre-use inspections are done on all trucks and equipment, logging all failed inspections, repairs and routine maintenance, and tracked in Iauditor system.
- Fire extinguishers, H2S and fall protection inspections are performed monthly. All equipment or items that failed are replaced; all records are filed accordingly.
- New Hire orientation is given and reviewed with each new employee at/or prior to start of date .
- All new employees Short Service Employee (SSE) program.